- Sunbury God’s Missionary Church has canceled Spring Revival meetings scheduled to be held March 24th – 28th.
- Pine Street Lutheran Church in Danville has canceled their services for March 29th.
- Christ Episcopal Church, Milton – Services canceled March 29.
- St Mark Episcopal Church, Northumberland – Services canceled March 29.
- The March 29th congregational hymn sing and homemade ice cream social has been canceled at New Hope Bible in Mifflinburg.
- The Danville Riverside Women’s Federated Missionary Society has canceled the Lenten teas scheduled for April 1st.
- Delaware Run Wesleyan Church has canceled their rummage sale scheduled for April 3rd and 4th.
- The Good News Club Rally scheduled for April 4th has been canceled. The event was hosted by Child Evangelism Fellowship of Northumberland County.
- Chicken BBQ dinners scheduled for Saturday, April 4th at the Friendship Fire Company in Danville and Washingtonville Fire Company have been POSTPONED.
- A Craft Fair and Chinese Auction scheduled to be held at the Penn’s Creek Fire Company on Saturday, April 4th has been postponed.
- The Columbia – Montour Chapter of the Child Evangelism Fellowship has canceled their Promotional Brunch scheduled for April 4th
- A Palm Sunday Breakfast Buffet for April 5th at the Elysburg Fire Department has been canceled.
- An April 6th concert by The Rosedale Chorale at the Buffalo Mennonite Church has been canceled.
- Wycliff Associates has canceled their annual banquet scheduled for April 7th at the Country Cupboard in Lewisburg.
- Strawberry Ridge UCC Chicken and Waffle Dinner has been postponed until Saturday, April 25th starting at 1 p.m.
Word of God
For there is one God and one Mediator between God and men, the Man Christ Jesus, who gave Himself a ransom for all, to be testified in due time, — 1 Timothy 2:5-6